I Jammed Out a Worksheet for Prismatic Wasteland's Overloaded Random Encounter Table

If you haven't already read Prismatic Wasteland's Overloading the Random Encounter Table then you should absolutely go do that. It's a very neat system and an excellent example of why I love when folks milk their dice. So feeling inspired (and given I haven't touched layout in a few weeks due to living under a Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth shaped rock), I decided to spend my morning jamming out a Print-and-Play Worksheet to go along with it! I call it "The Overloaded Random Encounter Table Worksheet" (yeesh that's a mouthful...)



You can download it over on my itch.io page! ~ Honestly it was a lot of fun working with someone else's mechanics (and coming up with lots of juicy igniters), so maybe I'll do something like this again!

Comments

Popular Posts